Monday 4 July 2011

Shopping is an ADDICTION !!


Yes, I accept, shopping is my addiction, I feel incomplete without shopping. I feel helpless when I don’t go out for shopping on weekend. Every time I think about new clothes, new shoe, new bags, I become restless and list just goes on and on.
I keep on searching on different website for new collection. I lost my mind completely whenever I see something new. I get so much tempt by new offers and new collection.
And the worst situation comes up during SALE, this four letter word just kills me to the core. I just don’t want to miss out anything during sale. Just want to grab everything I love or I don’t love. What matters me the most is shopping, whether it is good or bad doesn’t matter. “SHOPPING IS SHOPPING”. And feel really bad when SALE is on and I am in office. I keep on thinking about my favorite brands.
Truly, for girls this is a big tension, I feel really weird when I come cross some people who don’t like shopping. How can that be possible? How can you miss SALE? How one can live without shopping?  For me this is impossible to do. I can’t live without SHOPPING.
Now boys also love shopping. They also love it and they love experimenting as well. 
Not only youngster, but housewives also, working people, senior citizen, all of them love shopping in some or the other form/ways.
Housewives love shopping for entire household commodity. They just rush to store where they can save some amount of money, like my mom goes to THE BIG STORE. That store has great offers and discount. My mom just doesn’t miss a single offer. Shopping is addiction, its true.  
Not only my mom, me and my brother also go there for our personal care items. We save good amount of money and that actually help in saving our pocket money.http://www.thebigstore.in
Anyways, despite all the good the world seems to offer, true happiness can only be found in one thing - shopping...♥ ♥






No comments: